High quality, accessible palliative and end of life care is informed by strong research and learning.
On this page we present a selection of latest research, learning and evidence from Aotearoa and around the world highlighting issues, opportunities and recommendations for the palliative care sector.
- Hospice New Zealand Public Perceptions Research 2022-2023
- Ending Well: The Urgent Case for Accessible Palliative Care
- Mauri Mate: A Māori palliative care framework for Hospices
- Te Ipu Aronui : “supporting Māori whānau to provide care to adults and kaumatua at end of life”
- Te Arai : New Zealand Palliative Care and End of Life research
- Ministry of Health
- Ehospice : Palliative Care news, views and inspiration from around the world
- Older Māori and aged residential care in Aotearoa | Ngā kaumātua me te mahi tauwhiro i Aotearoa