Due to the current COVID-19 situation in New Zealand and globally, we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone this years Conference planned for September.
We’ve been monitoring the situation both locally and internationally and whilst so many uncertainties remain we will postpone and review in coming months.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract – we will be in touch once a new date is confirmed.
Until then – take care, take care of your bubble, stay home and stay safe.
The Hospice NZ Conference Organising Team.